Hiring Soon: Game Masters and Managers!
We’re looking for fun, highly-motivated, creative people who know how to create exceptional experiences for customers and get excited by helping others have fun. If that’s you, then we want to talk to you about working at Escape Tactic!
We offer competitive hourly wages, growth potential, advancement to management and salaried options, health insurance stipends, and the potential for monthly bonuses and performance incentives. We have both full and part time positions available, and we have flexible shift options available. We’re looking for both Game Masters and Managers to help us launch our new business!
Game Masters – full and part-time roles available. Hourly pay starts at $11/hr + MONTHLY BONUS POTENTIAL with increases that can be earned with tenure, skill, and additional responsibilities. Rapid acceleration is possible for top candidates.
General Manager – we’re seeking a top-notch Manager with experience managing teams in retail, restaurants, or related fields. We’re offering a competitive base salary, bonus potential, and other attractive benefits. A great candidate will have a demonstrated track record of management success, the ability to lead people, a passion for service, the ability to inspire, and a willingness to solve problems. Our manager will be expected to work weekends with Mondays and Tuesdays off.
We Want to Invest in YOU!
Do you want to learn how to run your own business? How to manage a P&L? Enhance your communication skills? Run effective marketing? Build partnerships? Deliver operational excellence? Understand financial planning? And create a broad set of transferable skills that will accelerate your career no matter where you work?
If the answer to these questions is yes, then we want to work with you. We invest in the people who invest in us. Work with us at Escape Tactic, and we’ll teach you the skills that made us successful executives in the corporate world and prepared us to launch Escape Tactic.
If you want to invest in yourself, have a great job, learn new skills, and are willing to work hard with us, we’ll return that favor to you. Together we’ll get smarter, have more fun, create a better business, and enhance our skills.
This isn’t for everyone. We know that. But if it’s for you, let’s talk!
- Fun and energetic (no need to apply if you don’t have this!!)
- Insanely passionate about creating enjoyable experiences for others
- Able to make people smile
- Strong oral communication skills
- Team-player willing to put the good of the team ahead of themselves
- High level of integrity
- Great sense of humor
- Positive and Passionate
- Driven to succeed and get better every day
- A problem solver able to find creative solutions to business challenges
- Willing to do what it takes to make Escape Tactic better for our guests
If this is you and you’re looking for a fun, rewarding career, send your resume to email@example.com along with answers to the three questions below. We’ll evaluate your application and get back in touch with you for next steps if we think it will be a great fit.
- Tell us about the best job you’ve ever had and why you enjoyed it so much.
- If you were in charge of improving customer experience at Escape Tactic, what would you do and why?
- Tell us about the worst boss you’ve ever had (please do not include their name). Why didn’t you like them, and what did you learn from that experience?