Now Hiring Game Masters!
We’re looking for fun, highly-motivated, creative people who know how to create exceptional experiences for customers and get excited by helping others have fun. If that’s you, then we want to talk to you about becoming a Game Master at Escape Tactic!
We offer competitive hourly wages, growth potential, advancement to management and salaried options, and monthly performance bonuses. We have both full and part time positions available, and we have flexible shift options available. We’re looking for great people to help us launch Charlotte’s most exciting new business!
Game Masters – full and part-time roles available. Hourly pay starts at $11/hr + MONTHLY BONUS POTENTIAL (total potential of $13+/hr) with increases that can be earned with tenure, skill, and additional responsibilities. Rapid acceleration is possible for top candidates.
A Game Master is the person responsible for bringing our exciting escape rooms to life for our guests. You’ll greet our guests, introduce our games, and guide them throughout their hour-long adventure. Plus, it’s your job to reset our games for the next group.
You’ll get paid to watch people play games and help create memorable experiences! And our best Game Masters will earn the opportunity for promotion to Game Leads or even Manager.
Work days or nights. Weekdays or weekends. Or all of the above! Escape Tactic can be your primary career, a second job, or a great way to make extra money for a stay-at-home mom!
We Want to Invest in YOU!
Do you want to learn how to run your own business? How to manage a P&L? Enhance your communication skills? Run effective marketing? Build partnerships? Deliver operational excellence? Understand financial planning? And create a broad set of transferable skills that will accelerate your career no matter where you work?
If the answer to these questions is yes, then we want to work with you. We invest in the people who invest in us. Work with us at Escape Tactic, and we’ll teach you the skills that made us successful executives in the corporate world and prepared us to launch Escape Tactic.
If you want to invest in yourself, have a great job, learn new skills, and are willing to work hard with us, we’ll return that favor to you. Together we’ll get smarter, have more fun, create a better business, and enhance our skills.
This isn’t for everyone. We know that. But if it’s for you, let’s talk!
- Fun and energetic (no need to apply if you don’t have this!!)
- Insanely passionate about creating enjoyable experiences for others
- Able to make people smile
- Strong oral communication skills
- Team-player willing to put the good of the team ahead of themselves
Must be able to pass a drug and background check.
- High level of integrity
- Great sense of humor
- Positive and Passionate
- Driven to succeed and get better every day
- A problem solver able to find creative solutions to business challenges
- Willing to do what it takes to make Escape Tactic better for our guests
If this is you and you’re looking for a fun, rewarding career, send your resume to [email protected] along with answers to the three questions below. We’ll evaluate your application and get back in touch with you for next steps if we think it will be a great fit.
- Tell us about the best job you’ve ever had and why you enjoyed it so much.
- What are you most looking forward to in working at Escape Tactic?
- Tell us about the worst boss you’ve ever had (please do not include their name). Why didn’t you like them, and what did you learn from that experience?